UPDATE: Tuesday's games have been rained out. The doubleheader will be made up April 16 at 3 p.m.
PERKINSTON — Mississippi Gulf Coast's second doubleheader of the baseball season will start an hour later than originally planned, but Baton Rouge will be at Ken "Curly" Farris Field on Tuesday.
The No. 14 Bulldogs and Bears will begin the first of two seven-inning games at 4 p.m.
The games will be streamed at https://livestream.com/MGCCCBulldogs/events/8560627.
- MGCCC: 1-1
- Baton Rouge: 2-8
Last Time Out
- Gulf Coast split with No. 5 Jefferson College (NJCAA Division I) on Saturday, winning the opener 9-8 before falling 8-2 in the nightcap. Dawson Hall (Fr., East Central/Hurley) had a great first collegiate start to pick up the win, going six innings and striking out six.
- Baton Rouge lost a pair of games Sunday in a tournament at Lamar University, falling 8-5 to Laredo and 11-3 to Navarro.
In a game at MGM Park in Biloxi, the Bulldogs beat the Bears 8-6 on March 3, 2018. Brandon Parker (So., West Harrison/Saucier) hit his 10th home run.
- Friday, vs. Northwest Florida State, 1 p.m., Perkinston
- Feb. 20, at Coastal Alabama-South, 2 p.m., Bay Minette
- Feb. 24, vs. North Iowa Area, 1 p.m., Perkinston
For more information on MGCCC's 10 intercollegiate athletic teams, follow @MGCCCBulldogs on Twitter and MGCCCBulldogs on Facebook, and go to mgcccbulldogs.com.