PERKINSTON — The Mississippi Gulf Coast men's basketball team closes out the 2018 portion of its schedule Wednesday when Delgado visits.
Tipoff at the Weathers-Wentzell Center is set for 7:30 p.m., and the game will be streamed at https://livestream.com/MGCCCBulldogs/events/8480463.
- MGCCC: 7-1
- Opponent: 2-6
Last Time Out
- MGCCC erased a seven-point deficit in the final minute of regulation and beat East Central 83-80 in overtime on Monday. LaRaymond Spivery (So., Lucedale /George County) had 27 points and made 4-of-7 3-pointers.
- Delgado's last game was against Gulf Coast, with the Bulldogs winning 90-71 on Nov. 29.
DaJuan Moorer (So., Pensacola, Fla./Pensacola Catholic) had 29 points and 13 rebounds for the Bulldogs in a 90-71 win at Delgado on Nov. 29.
- Gulf Coast is shooting 49.5 percent from the field while averaging nearly 80 points per game.
- The Bulldogs are out-rebounding opponents by an average of 22 per game.
- Gulf Coast is riding a three-game win streak.
- Jan. 5: vs. Bishop State, 4 p.m., Perkinston
- Jan. 10: at Copiah-Lincoln, 7:30 p.m., Wesson
- Jan. 14: at Southwest, 7:30 p.m., Summit
For more information on MGCCC's 10 intercollegiate athletic teams, follow @MGCCCBulldogs on Twitter and MGCCCBulldogs on Facebook, and go to mgcccbulldogs.com.