PERKINSTON — Mississippi Gulf Coast will look to push its season-opening win streak to 12 when the Bulldogs head to Meridian on Thursday.
Tipoff is set for 7:30 p.m., and it's the first game in a stretch where Gulf Coast plays six of seven games on the road.
The game will be streamed at https://www.mcceagleslive.com/watch.
- MGCCC: 11-0/3-0 MACJC South, T-1st place in standings
- Meridian: 5-7/0-3 MACJC South, T-7th place in standings
Last Time Out
- MGCCC erased a double-digit second-half deficit to beat Southwest 71-67 on Monday. Dillyn Neely (So., Biloxi/Biloxi) led the Bulldogs with 18 points off the bench.
- Meridian lost 86-70 to Hinds at Utica on Monday.
Gulf Coast pitched an overtime shutout to win 61-51 at Meridian on Feb. 11, 2019. Keevon Oney had 25 points to lead the Bulldogs.
- Gulf Coast is shooting 40.4 percent from the 3-point arc, 14th-best in NJCAA Division I.
- Opponents are scoring just 59.0 points per game, second-fewest in the country.
- Opponents are shooting just 38.8 percent from the field, 18th-lowest in the country.
- Tuesday, Jan. 21, at Pearl River, Poplarville, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 23, vs. Jones, Perkinston, 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 27, at Hinds, Utica, 7:30 p.m.
For more information on MGCCC's 10 intercollegiate athletic teams, follow @MGCCCBulldogs on Twitter and MGCCCBulldogs on Facebook, and go to mgcccbulldogs.com.